Gnosis Holistic Institute
Follow through the links below and find more interesting blogs and resources to help you create an outstanding paper.
Need help with your term paper? Ask this service to help you - they write essays, term papers and dissertations.
Write my paper request? Write your paper with online guides and tips.
A List Of Outstanding Term Paper Topics On Alfred Adler
Every student that is passionate about psychology studies at least some of the work of Adolf Adler. The truth is that when you have to make an essay about a famous personality, it can be difficult to select what information you should add. You are not required to make a biography, but a real paper that is engaging and entertaining for your classmates, and this makes the challenge double. Check out this list of topics about Alfred Adler to get some inspiration:
- The life of Alfred Adler. Even though it is not as important as his work, you can make a very interesting essay where you connect events from his life with his papers and discoveries; you will notice how his work is influenced by some personal events and the other way around.
- The inspiration sources. He was inspired by many personalities in his niche and he had the honor to collaborate closely with some of the most famous names in psychology. Discuss how these people influenced his work.
- Dream interpretation. With Freud, they created some outstanding papers that were the first to explain where the dreams come from and how we can scientifically interpret them. Until them, doctors neglected the dreams but they started a new branch of psychology.
- The training of parents. He was a strong advocate for preventive education, and he wrote many materials regarding the importance of a good relation between parents and children. Many of the papers published today have as basic principles his discoveries
- Feminism. He was a supporter of feminism, one of the first ones actually, and he stated many times the necessity of gender equality. He thought that misogyny is actually an expression of frustration and low self-esteem.
- The human personality. He wrote one of the most important books about the human nature and how we can explain, improve and heal it. He discussed the feelings of inferiority and superiority.
- Homosexuality. He did not have such an open spirit when it came to sexuality. He used to consider homosexuals as failures and to compare them with murders and prostitutes. He made research trying to find the causes of homosexuality, but apparently he failed.
- Spirituality. In many of his papers he is talking about an intimate connection between humans and nature and he is explaining our feelings at a metaphysic level.